To Nisa Fertility Center, you’re not just another patient — you’re a real person or couple who deserves to know the joy of having children and raising a family. That precious gift is something we strive to help all patients achieve through the latest innovations in IVF (in vitro fertilization), artificial insemination, and other state-of-the-art infertility procedures.
Begin Your Journey to Parenthood Today at Nisa
If you’re ready to welcome a child into your life, learn for yourself what tens of thousands of happy parents across Nigeria and the world already know: Contacting Nisa Fertility Center is an excellent first step in the journey toward parenthood.
Contact our infertility clinic to schedule an appointment with an infertility specialist , or contact us on +234(0)817 421 0100,+234 (0) 817 420 9999.
- State of the ART IVF Laboratory/Theatre
- We use the most efficient and effective modalities of treatment
- No waiting time for treatment
- Team with years of experience
- Highly trained clinical
- We provide specialized services for unusual /special cases
- State of the ART Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis Laboratory/Research Center
- Excellent success rate, second to none (Comparable to international standards)
We are one of the pioneers of assisted conception technologies in Nigeria. Our fertility centre provides a wide range of services, including:
- Fertility counselling
- Infertility investigations
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In Vitro Maturation (IVM)
- Sickle cell anemia prevention program
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Sperm Freezing
- Embryo Freezing
- Embryo Hatching
- Blastocyst culture
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Open Fertility day (free counseling service)
- Gestational Carrier — Surrogacy Program
We are one of the pioneers of IVF therapy in Nigeria and have made the following landmark achievements in this area:
- In 1998, the first government authenticated test tube baby in Nigeria (i.e. by In Vitro Fertilization, IVF) technique was born in this hospital.
- Subsequently, Nigeria’s first IVF Twins, Triplets and children from frozen embryos were also born here.
- Over 1,500 test tube (IVF) babies have been delivered at Nisa Premier Hospital to date.
- Accreditation of Medicult International as the sole provider of In Vitro Maturation (IVM), a special fertility therapy option aimed at reduction of trauma and cost, in Africa.
- Introduction of Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) aimed at the eradication of sickle cell anemia.
- Research efforts are currently at an advanced stage in collaboration with Sheda Science & Technology Complex (SHESTCO). In this regard, the Founder, Dr. Ibrahim Wada has been a Research Associate in the Complex.
- Damage to fallopian tubes(Tubal)
- Uterine or cervical
- Ovulation disorders
- Unexplained infertility
- Environmental and Occupational Factors
- Behavioral Factors
When to see a doctor
When to seek help sometimes depends on your age:
- Up to age 35, most doctors recommend trying to get pregnant for at least a year before testing or treatment.
- If you’re between 35 and 40, discuss your concerns with your doctor after six months of trying.
- If you’re older than 40, your doctor may want to begin testing or treatment right away.
Your doctor may also want to begin testing or treatment right away if you or your partner has known fertility problems, or if you have a history of irregular or painful periods, pelvic inflammatory disease, repeated miscarriages, prior cancer treatment, or endometriosis.
- Inherited disorder
- Hormonal imbalance
- Dilated veins around the testicle
When to see a doctor
See a doctor if you have been unable to conceive a child after a year of regular, unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
- Have erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with sexual function
- Have pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
- Have a history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
- Have had groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery